May 12, 2009

Red Wing # 27



Players were: Oren Siders, Sandy Siders, Paul Heath, Dan Kelhoffer, Marvin Payne, Keith Rowell.



The second show at the new location was lots of fun. Dan Kelhoffer is warming us up for his show at the Dairy Festival on June 6th. Marvin Payne played some very nice guitar and bass and backup singing in spite of his allergies. We had another new singer this week, Paul Heath. Paul Doesn't hold back! He did some powerful singing and playing. Just have a listen to the video above. Oren and Sandy and filled out the show with their usual perfection. Like I said, lots of fun.

Song List: 1949, A lesson for the Learning, Blue Ridge Mountain Home, Columbus Stockade Blues, Deep River Blues, Driving Nails in my Coffin, Georgia Bound, Good Woman's Love, Home is Where the Heart is, I Can't Feel at Home in This World Anymore, I think I'll Stay Around, I Still Carry You Around, If it Hadn't been for love, Nellie Kane, Nine Pound Hammer, Old Home Place, Old Joe Clark, Sitting on Top of the World.

No comments: