Apr 28, 2009

Red Wing # 25



Players were: Oren Siders, Sandy Siders, Paul Jacobs, Keith Rowell.


We got off to a slow start this week. We miss Raymond and now have to re-train ourselves to try to take up the slack. We tested out a few new songs and even liked some of them.

Shelagh Fagan has been working hard putting all the pieces togeather for a Bluegrass, Beer, and Bar-B-Que venue downtown. We will move the Red Wing Show there soon. It's gonna be great to be able to eat and drink and hear some good tunes all at the same time. I'll keep you posted.

Song List: Blue Ridge Mountain Home, Gold Rush, Heaven, I Still Carry You Arround, I Want to Sing that Rock and Roll, I'm Headed Home, Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho, Keep on the Sunny Side, Land of the Dying, Little Cabin Home on the Hill, Little Sadie, Lonesome River Blues, Molly and Tenbrooks, Old Home Place, the Pig Song, Tennessee Waltz, Bury me Beneath the Willow, Winter's come and gone.

No comments: