Jun 30, 2009

Red Wing # 34


Gilchrist

Players were: Marvin Payne, Andy Adams, Paul Jacobs, Oren Siders, Sandy Siders, Develle Sellers, Paul Heath, Charlette Mullis, Alan Wilkinson, Morris Rowell, Dan Kelhoffer.


Song List: Billy in the Low Ground, Blue Ridge Cabin Home, Cabin in Caroline, Dusty Rose, Elzic's Farewell, Falling Leaves, Fox on the Run, He Wrote my Name, Hold my Hand, I Can't Help but Wonder Where I'm Bound, I Still Carry You Around, Keep on the Sunny Side, Knocking on my Door, Lay Down my Old Guitar, Let Me Rest, Let's All go down to the River, Life is like a Mountain Railroad, Low and Lonely, My Last Gold Dollar, Nellie Kane, Nine Pound Hammer, Old Home Place, On That Golden Way up There, Please Come Home, Red Clay Halo, The Last Thing on my Mind, This World is not my Home, Uncloudy Day.

No comments: